[yocto] meta-qt3 and meta-qt4

Anicic Damir (PSI) damir.anicic at psi.ch
Wed Jun 15 23:33:26 PDT 2016

Hi!

By building core-image-lsb-sdk (or derivate) I get :

WARNING: The meta-qt4 layer should be added, this layer provides Qt 4.xlibraries. Its intended use is for passing LSB tests as Qt4 isa requirement for LSB.
WARNING: The meta-qt3 layer should be added, this layer provides Qt 3.xlibraries. Its intended use is for passing LSB tests as Qt3 isa requirement for LSB.

WARNING: packagegroup-core-lsb-1.0-r10 do_package: The meta-qt4 layer should be added, this layer provides Qt 4.xlibraries. Its intended use is for passing LSB tests as Qt4 isa requirement for LSB.
WARNING: packagegroup-core-lsb-1.0-r10 do_package: The meta-qt3 layer should be added, this layer provides Qt 3.xlibraries. Its intended use is for passing LSB tests as Qt3 isa requirement for LSB.

I do not find meta-qt3 & meta-qt4 in Yocto 2.1

Damir