[yocto] Customization for nginx

piotr.lewicki piotr.lewicki at elfin.de
Tue Jun 14 03:41:13 PDT 2016

This is not an answer to your question but it can be helpful:
You can use a wildcard for version in your bbappend file.
If you rename it to:

nginx_1.9.%.bbappend

this will work for both 1.9.5 and 1.9.14.

For debugging I can give you a hint:
try using "-v" switch for bitbake when baking your nginx recipe- this
stands for "verbose".

Best regards,
Piotr Lewicki