[yocto] Installing openvswitch

Rajasekaran, Monica Monica.Rajasekaran at us.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 9 11:56:13 PDT 2016

Hi Ross,

I see the following files under /meta-virtualization/recipes-networking/openvswitch/:

-        files/

-        openvswitch_1.10.0.bb

-        openvswitch_2.0.0.bb

So, I just went to /repo/poky/build/conf/bblayers.conf and the following line is already present there:
  /data/users/mrajase/ulp/repo/poky/meta-virtualization \

Doesn’t that include the openvswitch folder as well? If it is, what else do I need to add/change?

Thanks,
Monica