[yocto] yocto eclipse ADT for mars

Esponde, Joel Joel.Esponde at Honeywell.com
Tue Jun 7 00:18:19 PDT 2016

Hi,

On my side, I had to add the luna site as a first step before being able to install ADT with Eclipse Mars:

Luna - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna

ADT plugin is dependent of a version of plugin that is only available in Eclipse Luna.

Once the site added, Eclipse should automatically manage dependencies and install the components needed by ADT.

Joël Esponde

Honeywell | Sensing and Productivity Solutions