[yocto] [meta-selinux] Regarding "systemd" support with refpolicy-minimum v20151208

Shrikant Bobade bobadeshrikant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 02:24:23 PDT 2016

Hi,

Request for comment set from:
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2016-July/031362.html to
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2016-July/031369.html

checked on below build config. with refpolicy-minimum using systemd as init
manager.

These are comparative boot logs.
refpolicy-minimum without RFC set: http://paste.ubuntu.com/21383917/

refpolicy-minimum with RFC set: http://paste.ubuntu.com/21383939/

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.31.0"
BUILD_SYS         = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING   = "universal"
TARGET_SYS        = "arm-poky-linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE           = "qemuarm"
DISTRO            = "poky-selinux"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "2.1+snapshot-20160729"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "arm armv5 thumb dsp"
TARGET_FPU        = "soft"
meta
meta-poky
meta-yocto-bsp    = "master:039f47ad197a9a53109c9f3deadd9c35e62c056d"
meta-selinux      = "master:d0f889259b610c3365962775c6e96a7cba407177"

Please advice, It will be a great help !

Thanks
Shrikant