[yocto] Error during adding a new recipe.

Vijayakumar Badiger vijayakumarmb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 14:51:34 PDT 2016

Hello all,

I am facing error while integrating a new recipe in to my Yacto project.

/local/mnt/workspace/c_vbadig/LV/poky/build/tmp-glibc/work/aarch64-poky-linux/system-core/git-r17/system/core/libsync/sync.c:24:24:
fatal error: linux/sync.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[2]: *** [libsync_la-sync.lo] Error 1

Not sure why its complaining about this missing header file. I am trying to
integrate the system/core in to the Yacto baseline . Please can some one
help as I am blocked because of this. Thanks.

Cheers,
Vijay