[yocto] Save the dates (OEDEM and Yocto Project Developer Day)

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Jul 14 10:03:39 PDT 2016

ELCE is in Berlin this year on Oct 11-13 (Tuesday-Thursday). After
conversations with the Yocto Project, we've worked out that there will
be a Yocto Project developer day on Monday, Oct 10 and OEDEM
(OpenEmbedded developer meeting) on Friday, Oct 14.

The Yocto Project developer day is basically a training class with
beginner and advanced topics.

The OpenEmbedded developer meeting is a chance to talk with developers
about various project topics. We'll work out the agenda closer to ELCE.

Philip