[yocto] yocto build cross toolchain issue

Chandra Mishra (chanmish) chanmish at cisco.com
Thu Jul 7 03:50:37 PDT 2016

Hi Khem Raj,

Sorry for the confusion. There is no such dependency that we can’t change the link order. What I meant was in reply, “Since with older gcc version library sequence was working, I didn’t doubt on that”. But resequencing the library is working for me.

Regards,
[http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/assets/email-signature-tool/logo_01.png?ct=1443872971831]

Chandra Mishra
ENGINEER.DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEERING

chanmish at cisco.com
Phone: +91 80 4429 1490

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cessna Business Park, Kadubeesanahalli Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Marathalli ORR
BANGALORE
560 087
India
cisco.com<http://www.cisco.com/>