[yocto] Toaster fail to luanch bitbake

Smith, Elliot elliot.smith at intel.com
Mon Jul 4 08:20:01 PDT 2016

On 4 July 2016 at 01:29, Richard Zhang <richard.zhang at pica8.com> wrote

>     After setup toaster I can't finish build progress with bitbake.
>
> some ERROR log into :
>

> /opt/yocto/poky/build-toaster-4/toaster_ui.log
>

> ERROR: can't set event mask: None
>

> Is this ERROR come with Environment variant?

Hello.

Can you just clarify which version of Toaster you are using and which
instructions you are following, please?

Also could you provide the full toaster_ui.log as an attachment with your
reply, in case there is extra information in there?

And could you explain in more detail about what you mean by "Is this ERROR
come with Environment variant?" Are you doing anything special with
environment variables, or using some sort of unusual setup?

Thanks.
Elliot

> Thanks.
>

> Richard Zhang