[yocto] autorev and shared-state issues

Luke (Lucas) Starrett lstarret at broadcom.com
Tue Jan 26 11:47:55 PST 2016

Hi Chris,

I had been reading over PV and SRCPV earlier today and didn’t quite digest that this was necessary.  I don’t know for sure that this is the “right” solution, but it does at least cause subsequent changes to be seen and built:

PV = "git${SRCPV}"

Seems like this should be documented in a little better detail.

Thanks, Luke.