[yocto] Question about sftp package

Randle, William C william.c.randle at intel.com
Fri Jan 22 08:41:07 PST 2016

You will also want to make sure you are using openssh, rather than dropbear for ssh server and client. There are workarounds on the Internet for using dropbear and just build sftp-server from openssh package, but I had difficulty getting it to work and ended up just selecting openssh package instead, which included sftp-server by default. This was for poky daisy (1.6).