[yocto] How to change the order of package installation

RayBloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Thu Jan 14 16:46:59 PST 2016

Hi, Raj
   Thanks for your reply!   I will try another way:   Merging /bin and /usr/bin at the last step of do_rootfs.
   Thanks!
Subject: Re: [yocto] How to change the order of package installation
From: raj.khem at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 09:47:09 -0800
CC: yocto at yoctoproject.org
To: k870818319 at outlook.com

On Jan 14, 2016, at 1:58 AM, RayBloodworth <k870818319 at outlook.com> wrote:Hi, everyone
   I'm using the dizzy branch of freescale yocto project to build image. When do_rootfs is done, I found that package "base-files" wasn't the first order of installation.    Since I want do some modify like "/bin -> /usr/bin" in "base-files", package "base-files" must be the first order of installation.   Could anyone help me with this issue?
There is a separate thread going on about merging /usr and /I am not sure what you want to do but symlinking /bin and /usr/bin might involve more thatjust post processing.