[yocto] Package naming "exceptions" in Yocto

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Jan 14 05:02:42 PST 2016

Please note there is a security page on the wiki:

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Security

and there is a security list at:

yocto-security at yoctoproject.org

The list isn't very active, but it should be copied on all security
discussions. If you are interested you should be subscribed to this list.

If I hadn't read the email, I wouldn't have realized this was about
security issues.

Philip