[yocto] How to set password policy using libpam in yocto

Vivek Per pervivek at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 02:20:58 PST 2016

Hi,
     I want to create run time users in my target and the password for that
should have maximum of 12 letters (which include both capital and small)
and minimum of 8 letter. How can i modify "libpam" recipe to set this
configuration . where to add libpam recipe.
   I found in one blog that i have to add this feature in "DISTO_FEATURES =
"pam" but , i don't see this feature in "DISTRO_FEATURE" variable in yocto
reference manual

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/PAM_Integration

How can i include above feature in rootfs using libpam .

Thanks in advance

Thanks and Regards
        Vivek