[yocto] Global git fetcher override for http?

Michael Habibi mikehabibi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:33:42 PST 2016

Unfortunately I don't think this will work well, because generally http
protocol URLs are slightly different than git protocol URLs. However, in my
work environment, our firewall blocks git protocol. This means that for all
mirrors that do not include an http protocol mirror, the recipe will
outright fail because it can't fetch via git://.

Is there a way to indicate this at a configuration level, so it knows not
to bother with git:// protocol? This may help me more easily identify the
recipes that need modification.