[yocto] using Hob to run images on a custom simulator, other than qemu

Mirela Rabulea mirela.rabulea at nxp.com
Fri Jan 1 08:19:32 PST 2016

Hi Belen,
Regarding the selection of the custom script, there is a "change" button, when pressed it shows up a file chooser dialog. I just reused it from the existing scripts. There was an option to add filters for the filename and extension, but I did not use any filter.

Thanks,
Mirela

Sent using OWA for iPhone