[yocto] [meta-selinux] updates

Philip Tricca flihp at twobit.us
Sat Feb 27 17:53:32 PST 2016

Hello all,

I've made a pass back over the meta-selinux backlog and pulled in the
commits necessary to get master building again. Many thanks to those who
posted patches. The next thing I'll be focusing on is a second pass over
the backlog to pull in the remaining bits. Thanks for all of your patience.

I'm also realizing that we don't have a release branch for Jethro. Since
we've tracked releases in the past I figure this should be something we
consider taking on too. I don't imagine it will be a large task but I'll
be hacking up a prototype to confirm / disprove this theory. The
unfortunate bit is that I've pushed the patches necessary to get master
building which likely means that a Jethro branch will require reverting
commits to get older package versions or will need to be based on an
older commit with some likely cherry-picking of things from master.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Philip