[yocto] How to include Gtest in target

Vivek Per pervivek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:59:31 PST 2016

Hi,
I want to add Gtest on target . So i added gtest
in CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL but gtest is only producing header files
 (gtest-death-test.h  gtest-message.h     gtest_pred_impl.h   gtest_prod.h
       gtest-test-part.h   internal/ gtest.h     gtest-param-test.h
 gtest-printers.h    gtest-spi.h         gtest-typed-test.h )  and
/usr/src/gtest/src/gtest/ (gtest-all.cc   gtest.h        gtest_main.cc)  as
artifacts. And i found one more recipe named "iotivity" that produces(
libgtest_main.so and libgtest.so) . When i build normally with out yocto it
produces libgtest_main.so and libgtest.so . To build gtest are these both
are required. i dont know anything about gtest can anyone please help me .
Thanks in advance.

Thanks and Regards
      Vivek