[yocto] OpenEmbedded Metadata: Recipe update broken

Andreas Müller schnitzeltony at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:05:09 PST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 9:06 PM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 8:10 PM, Paul Eggleton
> <paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> On Wed, 03 Feb 2016 14:41:42 Andreas Müller wrote:
>>> FAQ for layerindex says recipes are updated every 3 hours but I think
>>> it does not work. E.g meta-oe geis/grail/frame are not mentioned but
>>> were committed few days ago.
>>
>> I do know there's a problem, but I'm honestly not sure what's causing it.
>> Unfortunately I don't have time to dig into it now but let me see if I can
>> resync meta-oe at least.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Paul
>>
> No need for manual update - it was just a heads up. I was not sure
> that it is a known issue.

I checked in history:

meta-openwrt added 4 weeks ago is the last layer for that was
analyzed. meta-cpan and all published after that were not analysed
anymore - they are reported having no recipes.

As this is a strong tool I have at daily use: Is there something I can
do to get this working again?

Andreas