[yocto] native tool is not installed before it is used

Sridhar Pitchai sridhar.pitchai at outlook.com
Fri Feb 12 09:46:12 PST 2016

Thanks. that works. but i am confused :)
in the original recipe, i was doing do_autogen "after" configure, assuming do_configure will install all the needed dependencies and i can use those native tools after that.
but with your solution (do_configure_prepend, which  works),  it gives the impression we are using proto-c-native before proto-c-native is installed. how does the dependencies are ordered?
thanks,Sridhar Pitchai