[yocto] Yocto/Poky with external linaro toolchain

Thomas Kaufmann Thomas.Kaufmann at duagon.com
Fri Feb 12 01:47:40 PST 2016

Hi Christopher

thanks for this hint, this prevented a lot of packages from being built.
However I still face an additional issue. in the last step of do_populate_sdk, when the sdk is actually supposed to be put together.
I get this output:

Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for packagegroup-core-standalone-sdk-target:
*            libc6 (= 2015.08-r0) *      glibc-utils *
 * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package packagegroup-core-standalone-sdk-target.

how can it be, that everything is built correctly and in the end there is a dependency missing?
I tried altering my LIBC_DEPENDENCIES, but with no success so far.
I am also using tclibc-external-linaro-toolchain.inc from
http://arago-project.org/git/?p=meta-arago.git;a=blob;f=meta-arago-extras/conf/distro/include/tclibc-external-linaro-toolchain.inc;hb=HEAD

any comments are appreciated

regards Thomas