[yocto] valgrind-native

Woronicz, Bartosz ( NSN - PL/Wroclaw) bartosz.woronicz at nokia.com
Thu Feb 11 04:38:22 PST 2016

Hi Ross,

many thanks for nice explanation. At my shallow research, I notice, that
valgrind is somewhat special demanding packages with debugging symbols,
sooo... I actually don't need all packages to be unstripped. Only those
I am developing and testing. Therefore i might need create some class
that will require debug symbols.
And, propalby I will also need glibc with DBG symbols... or not ?

"Presumably you added BBCLASSEXTEND=native yourself, so you get to fix
it. :)"
Indeed, I did so ;-]

Kind regards,
Bartosz Woronicz