[yocto] ClouchDB on Yocto

Stefano Cordibella stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
Wed Feb 10 00:16:16 PST 2016

Hi list,
     I am working with CouchDB and I want to integrate it in Yocto.

The main issue is that it requires an old version of spidermonkey
(1.8.5) and this version generate an illegal instruction on my runtime
(an ARM borad based on Freescale imx6). I am trying to patch
spidermonkey using a patch that I have found googling around... I have
also writtten to the couchdb developer but I haven't received an answer
for now.

So for now the question is: why CouchDB isn't yet in Yocto? Because it
is to difficult to integrate (spidermonkey and other deps) or because it
isn't so interesting?

Thank you for your time,
Stefano.

--
*Stefano Cordibella*
EDALab s.r.l. - Networked Embedded Systems

Strada Le Grazie, 15 - 37134 Verona - Italy
email : stefano.cordibella at edalab.it
skype : stefano.cordibella
tel. : +39 045 802 70 85
web : www.edalab.it