[yocto] libgcc_s not present in Yocto image

Nathan Sowatskey nathan at nathan.to
Fri Feb 5 22:43:28 PST 2016

Hi Khem

Thanks for trying to help :-)

I read what you have suggested below as trying to execute “ld.so” and passing my program as an argument.

I can’t find a file called “ld.so” on either my Yocto image, or even the Ubuntu box that I am using to build it (which I use as a comparative reference).

What am I mis understanding please?

Regards

Nathan