[yocto] [meta-qt5][meta-raspberrypi]: QMAKE_LIBS_EGL not properly set

GUEYTAT Julien j.gueytat at cdssoft.studiel.fr
Thu Feb 4 01:23:38 PST 2016

I just checked your master branch and saw the updates on the pkgconfig and cmake files generation.

Either we make meta-qt5 look for the GLESv2 package config file to update properly the QMAKE_LIBS_EGL variable.
Otherwise we check in meta-raspberrypi that the meta-qt5 is enabled to feed EXTRA_QMAKEVARS_PRE.

Let's say that both options should work.
The first option could bring some patches to Qt mainstream.
The second is quite clean and easy to try.

I'll fork your branch and try out the second option.

- Have a nice day