[yocto] [meta-qt5][meta-raspberrypi]: QMAKE_LIBS_EGL not properly set

GUEYTAT Julien j.gueytat at cdssoft.studiel.fr
Wed Feb 3 07:23:06 PST 2016

I'm saying that meta-qt5 should directly GRAB the proper EGLFS settings from the virtual/libgles2 provider.
If qt and gles2 then grab necessary information. If information not present then use defaults like -lEGL in this case.

I guess it should be possible to get the information from a package config.

The BSP layer should not care about Qt.