[yocto] [meta-qt5][meta-raspberrypi]: QMAKE_LIBS_EGL not properly set

GUEYTAT Julien j.gueytat at cdssoft.studiel.fr
Tue Feb 2 08:50:15 PST 2016

Hi,

It seems that there are some stiff missing between meta-qt5 or meta-raspberrypi.
When we set the option gles... to qtbase we don't get the QMAKE_LIBS_EGL set properly.
We can compare a working set of variables in the qt mkspecs directory of qt.
There is one dedicated file for the RaspberryPi2. May be one also for RaspberryPi.
Anyway!
How could we set those *_EGL variables properly? And... If they are properly set, will qtbase will take them into account?

I will be happy to propose a patch but I need to get more precision first.
Thanks in advance,

Julien GUEYTAT
Ingénieur Informatique
[Logo CDS SOFT]
1027, avenue du Docteur Julien Lefebre BP27
06271 Villeneuve-Loubet Cedex
Fixe :  +33 (0) 492 024 545
Mob :  +33(0) 617 980 383
Fax :    +33(0) 492 024 546
Email : j.gueytat at cdssoft.studiel.fr<mailto:j.gueytat at cdssoft.studiel.fr>
www : www.studiel.fr<http://www.studiel.fr/>
P Pensez Environnement, imprimez seulement si nécessaire