[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting - Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2016 8:00 AM US Pacific Time

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Feb 2 08:19:59 PST 2016

Attendees: Armin, Stephen, Joshua, Belen, Sona, Richard, Ross,

AR: Armin - Develop a bugzilla enhancement request to handle patches for older stable branches.

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)

* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)

YP 2.1 M2 rc1 is in QA.  Should be out soon.

YP 2.0.1 rc2 came out of QA, but because we had CVE's after it went in, and a number of issues.  We will do an rc3 as soon as we can get fixes ready.

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.1_Status

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.1_Schedule

https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.1_Features

* Opens - 10 min

Armin - Discussed change process for patches for older stable branches.

Richard - Python expansion changes are being discussed on the architecture list.  Theses might break something.  But after the changes are made we will fix them. Overall we think this will fix other important issues.

Richard - Change are being discussed to make files options.  It might also break something, but it fixes a number of long term issues.

* Team Sharing - 10 min - Nothing.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:          (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:                                (208) 244-4460
* Email:                             stephen.k.jolley at intel.com