[yocto] Compiling different version of IGB as a kernel module

Jonathan Haws Jonathan.Haws at sdl.usu.edu
Mon Feb 1 13:49:43 PST 2016

Got it figured out.  Turns out I needed some more changes to the
Makefile.  New patch attached in case anyone is interested.

Bottom line is that the CC command was getting forcibly set at some
point to check compilers, thus overriding the shell setting.  Plus it
needed a modules_install as well.

Thanks!