[yocto] [bitbake] Failure to compile UltraJson, LMDB and Netifaces python modules recipes for Krogoth.

Mateusz Orzoł mateusz.orzol at 3cityelectronics.com
Mon Dec 19 13:46:49 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

I am migrating my old Yocto image from kernel 3.8 to 4.1 on the Intel
Quark based platform. After dealing with some SPI driver issues now I've
encountered some strange bitbake behaviour. My web application requires
UltraJson , LMDB and Netifaces modules. After running bitbake  I am
getting a lot of undefined reference errors. In all three cases pretty
similar. Exemplary log for python-ujson is here:
http://pastebin.com/8ms9PgnY . It seems like the python environment
wasn't linked properly but many other python recipes have no problem
with compiling.

The python-ujson recipe comes from here
https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/49510/. In  previous
distribution with kernel 3.8 it was working without any problem.

Have you got any idea what could be wrong or what should I check first?

Thank you for your help in advance,

Mateusz

--
3City Electronics Sp. z o.o. Abrahama 1A/5.02-5.05 80-307 Gdańsk tel.:
+48 58 765 01 48