[yocto] Build one package from a split package recipe

Thomas Thorne Thomas.Thorne at net2edge.com
Mon Dec 19 06:13:46 PST 2016

?  Now when I fire a bitbake command like "bitbake test" all the packages listed into the recipe get build. But sometime I need to build only one package say test1.

?

?  How that can be achieved as when I tried "bitbake test1" its reports below error

?  ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES test1'

I think you would need to define a recipe for each target you wanted to build.  You could still have a top level recipe that depended on them all and caused them all to be generated.

Thomas A. F. Thorne<mailto:Thomas.Thorne at Net2Edge.com>  Software Engineer  Net2Edge<http://www.net2edge.com/>