[yocto] Issues Updating Asterisk/Dahdi recipes from meta-telephony

Chris Trobridge christrobridge at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:24:02 PST 2016

Hi,

I have got around to updating these recipes and found a few issues:

asterisk has a autoconf macro file for pjproject in ./third-party/pjproject/, which does not get picked up by autobuild.bbclass.

This uses find with a -maxdepth of 2 but but 3 would be needed.  I found a temp fix by copying the m4 file manually to ./m4 directory in configure_prepend but what would the best long term solution be?

/etc/init.d/functions stopped being installed for dahdi-tools and asterisk.

update-rc.d.bbclass adds a run-time dependency on initscripts-functions if the installed init.d script contains the literal string "/etc/init.d/functions" at the packet-split stage.

dahdi doesn't contain this literally but asterisk does so I am confused - but adding an explicit run-time dependency on initscripts-functions to dahdi-tools solved this.

Any ideas on why this isn't working be default?

asterisk also seems to have an issue locating neon but I have not started to investigate that yet.

Regards,

Chris

morty 5aa481d

asterisk 13.13.1