[yocto] Using files from package dependencies

Paulo Neves ptsneves at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 01:10:44 PST 2016

Sorry for my ambiguity. When I mentioned binaries I meant general
binary data, not necessarily executable. Their only need is that the
new recipe needs to be fed these data from the other package so it can
produce it's own output. This binary data only needs to be available
in the host pc, in the recipe bake.

Thanks
Paulo Neves