[yocto] is there a newer alternative to tcpflow?

Michel D'HOOGE michel.dhooge at free.fr
Sat Dec 3 01:49:23 PST 2016

Robert,

You should try to create a recipe by yourself, using devtool.

I used it for the 1st time some weeks ago, and was positively
surprised by how easy it is to create a new recipe!

I spent more time learning devtool (but I'm of the kind that
likes to read the whole doc before attempting something) than
producing the recipes.
devtool is very clever at understanding the source and since
tcpflow is autoconfigure-based I bet this should be easy.

Michel