[yocto] profiling tools on a T4240RDB board

Zhenhua Luo zhenhua.luo at nxp.com
Wed Aug 24 21:28:53 PDT 2016

The fsl-image-minimal rootfs doesn't include those graphic packages by default, I think those packages are included by the dependency of new added packages.

You can run "bitbake -g fsl-image-minimal" to generate the dependence file and analysis how the unneeded packages are brought in.

Best Regards,

Zhenhua