[yocto] profiling tools on a T4240RDB board

Tanasa Bogdan bogdan.tanasa at saabgroup.com
Wed Aug 24 02:01:02 PDT 2016

Hi,

We are using the (freescale) linux yocto 1.6 on a T4240RDB board where we want to have "tools-profile" set in our local.conf file. When building the fsl-image-minimal we see that there are some packages that are graphics-related (like gtk+, pixbuf, etc..). The card does not have any graphics capabilities. Why does these packets install at all? Is it possible to have the profiling tools without any gtk dependencies? How the local.conf should look like?

PS: These dependencies are there even when we choose tools-sdk in order to have gcc in the final image.

Thanks,
Bogdan.