[yocto] BBMASK issue

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Tue Aug 23 05:55:26 PDT 2016

Please note that BBMASK was changed in Krogoth to allow multiple regular
expressions (see commit a948f5252 in Poky). Basically, with Krogoth and
later you can do:

BBMASK = "aaa bbb ccc"
BBMASK += "ddd eee"
BBMASK_append = " fff ggg"

as with most other BitBake variables taking multiple values. Of course,
it is still possible to use | as before if you really want to, but I
recommend to avoid it if possible because of the problems mentioned
above.

//Peter