[yocto] Removing builds of meta-fsl-* from the autobuilder

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Fri Apr 29 01:44:54 PDT 2016

NXP has decided to lower its contributions to the support of the
project and is no longer eligible for the level of automated testing
we've been making of meta-fsl-ppc and meta-fsl-arm. As such we're going
to disable those builds going forward.

I don't like doing that but equally this does put a considerable load
on the infrastructure and the people running the builds and triaging
bugs and this is what we warned would have to happen.

Beth: Could you make the necessary changes please?

Richard