[yocto] [OE-core] [RFT] GCC 6 Recipes

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:53:52 PDT 2016

thanks I think most of them come to these categories. So any help in
fixing them is welcome.

1. kernel older than 4.4, backport needed fixed into these branches or
move to newer kernels.
2. uboot dont have gcc6 compiler header files, backport the needed fixes
2. meta-qt4 needs to use gnu++98
3. gcc6 providing its own stdlib.h in libstdc++
4. gcc6 swtiching to gnu++14 for C++ as default.
5. GPLv2-only versions of recipes are simply old will need fixing

I will take a stab at fixing the nativesdk recipes which is mostly due
to stdlib.h issue.