[yocto] problems with cmake finding the c++ includes

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Apr 26 19:12:02 PDT 2016

On Tue, 26 Apr 2016 09:39:26 Burton, Ross wrote:
> > SUMMARY = "g3log"
> > SECTION = "sek4"
> > LICENSE = "MIT"
> > LIC_FILES_CHKSUM = "file://$
> > {COMMON_LICENSE_DIR}/MIT;md5=0835ade698e0bcf8506ecda2f7b4f302"

This appears to be the Unlicense [1]. It's worth noting that we seem to be
missing this in our common licenses, though it's listed by SPDX [2]. As an
aside, maybe it's time for us to bring in new license files from SPDX if there
are any others like this?

> This should point to the LICENSE file in the clone, and that license file
> doesn't say MIT.
>
> > DEPENDS ="boost"

I don't think this is correct - at least I can't see any sign upstream that it
needs boost. It even claims that it needs no external libraries.

Cheers,
Paul

[1] http://unlicense.org/
[2] https://spdx.org/licenses/Unlicense.html