[yocto] MySQL recipe for yocto

Moti Cohen motic.mail at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 13:39:47 PDT 2016

OK,
I tried it and the patches errors went away, thanks !
Now, I'm facing a new one related to the do_configure:

ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at
/home/yocto/yocto/build_yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/mysql5-native/5.6.29-r0/temp/log.do_configure.7221)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/home/yocto/yocto/build_yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/mysql5-native/5.6.29-r0/temp/log.do_configure.7221
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function sysroot_cleansstate
| DEBUG: Python function sysroot_cleansstate finished
| DEBUG: Executing shell function autotools_preconfigure
| DEBUG: Shell function autotools_preconfigure finished
| DEBUG: Executing python function autotools_copy_aclocals
| DEBUG: Python function autotools_copy_aclocals finished
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_configure
| NOTE: nothing to configure
| sed: can't read
/home/yocto/yocto/build_yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/mysql5-native/5.6.29-r0/mysql-5.6.29/sql/share/Makefile:
No such file or directory
| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_configure (log file is located at
/home/yocto/yocto/build_yocto/build/tmp/work/x86_64-linux/mysql5-native/5.6.29-r0/temp/log.do_configure.7221)
ERROR: Task 1373
(/home/yocto/yocto/build_yocto/sources/meta-openembedded/meta-oe/recipes-support/mysql/
mysql5-native_5.6.29.bb, do_configure) failed with exit code '1'

the recipe's .inc file include the below line, however it looks like the
makefile do not exist.

do_configure_append() {
     sed -i /comp_err/d ${S}/sql/share/Makefile
}

Again, any help will be appreciated.