[yocto] Using Yocto with NXP QorIQ Processors

Zhenhua Luo zhenhua.luo at nxp.com
Mon Apr 18 20:16:16 PDT 2016

Hi Chris,

The QorIQ SDK uses recent Yocto version, e.g. the SDK 2.0  is based on Yocto 2.0(Jethro).  When the SDK is formally released in Q2/2016, the SDK recipes will be upstreamed to master of community layers.

You can use either SDK ISOs available in NXP official website(www.nxp.com<http://www.nxp.com>) or the BSP layers in Yocto website (http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit.cgi/).

*         QorIQ ARM targets: meta-fsl-arm

*         QorIQ PPC targets: meta-fsl-ppc

Best Regards,

Zhenhua