[yocto] A lot of, seemingly, hung tasks

Ronald Oakes ronaldo at brc2.com
Mon Apr 11 20:49:50 PDT 2016

Thank you all.  I'll try some more of the debugging if my current fix
attempt (using the current sources rather than the tar file, and
building the qemux86 first) don't work.

I have 4 GBytes DRAM.  I've never seen (at least not according to the
Gnome system monitor) my current memory usage exceed 60%, and swap
isn't getting touched at all.

Ron O