[yocto] Python do_install fails on QEMUX86-64 and corei7-64 under Debian 8.0.3 isolated station

Ronald Oakes ronaldo at brc2.com
Wed Apr 6 12:55:28 PDT 2016

Alas, not legally (government contract).  I might be able to burn them
to CD, but I'd still have to bring them home to email them.

For what it's worth, I may be able to work around this by using the
Poky-Tiny distribution, which is closer to what I'll need for the
minimalist system we need in the end.

RonO