[yocto] Append to bblayers.conf and local.conf

Olsson Rikard (RBSN/ESW1) Rikard.Olsson at se.bosch.com
Mon Apr 4 05:43:18 PDT 2016

Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for your answer. Will these two files conf/auto.conf and conf/site.conf be able to handle changes for bblayers.conf as well?

For example we need to add meta-qt5 but would prefer to append to the layers already there and not add our changes into bblayers.conf to avoid merge work.

Best regards
Rikard Olsson