[yocto] yocto Digest, Vol 60, Issue 78

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Sep 29 10:30:46 PDT 2015

On 2015-09-29 03:38, Stuart Weaver wrote:
> Many thanks for your answers Gary/Daniel,
>
> Gary- I've tried:
> 		 SRC_URI_append_image-name2 = "file://XYZ.patch"
> 	But no luck, when building the image it seems to skip over it with no patching occurring. I can't use the ${MACHINE} variable as the two images will be for the same ${MACHINE}

Sorry, I didn't see this because of the [misleading] subject :-(  Next time,
either reply to the [single] message directly, or at least modify the subject
line to match the current thread.

You're command is incorrect - there is a big difference between "_"
and "-" when it comes to bitbake parsing.  Try this:
   SRC_URI_append_image_name2 = "file://XYZ.patch"
                       ^
Notice this uses underscore (_) not hyphen (-)