[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] du giving non-integer result?

Colin Helliwell colin.helliwell at LN-Systems.com
Thu Sep 24 00:36:34 PDT 2015

On my 'to do' list is pulling together the fs partitions into a single SD
card image file that can be copied in-one using a Windows tool (such as
Win32 Disk Imager) - primarily because my build machine is off-site.
I've seen a few recipes along those lines (I'm on a BeagleBone), but perhaps
wic is a better way to go. Can wic create a single card image?

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-bounces at yoctoproject.org]
On Behalf Of Andrei Gherzan
Sent: 23 September 2015 21:13
To: Jonathan Liu
Cc: yocto at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] du giving non-integer result?

Hi guys,

I'm testing and reviewing this as we speak. As well, it would be a good idea
to drop the sd card generation class for good and replace it completely by
wic support.

Something to be done. Wnat to pick this up? I know that there were people
around testing wic and we had configuration too.

Regards,

--
Andrei Gherzan