[yocto] error in do_rootfs

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:34:37 PDT 2015

Seg fault? Thats really weird,

Please specify your target system, host system, yocto release. This stuff
shoudn't segfault at all, something would be really messy on your build
environment.

Did you tried this: https://github.com/dv1/meta-gstreamer1.0 ?

It seems to be what you're looking for :)

Cheers,
- dhs

--
*"Do or do not. There is no try"*