[yocto] error in do_rootfs

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Sep 22 08:12:40 PDT 2015

On 2015-09-22 08:53, Mayank Agarwal wrote:
> Thanks Daniel for your help.Please specify how can i remove it

It would be a lot easier to help you diagnose your problem if you provide
more data:
   * What version of Yocto are you using?
   * What is your target machine?
   * What image are you trying to build?
   * What changes have you made to local.conf that might affect the result,
     e.g. adding any additional packages, etc?
More details, the better.