[yocto] error in do_rootfs

Daniel. danielhilst at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 08:04:11 PDT 2015

This will depend on what is selecting it to your image...

Taking a look on bash dependecies here (I'm in Daisy) it has nothing that
depend on bash. So, the right question is, "Why bitbake is trying to
install it?". I suggest you to run `bitbake -u depexp -g bash' and see at
"Reverse

--
*"Do or do not. There is no try"*
  *Yoda Master*